HUDlizer Free Version 1.0.0 Stable Released!

• Last Post 02 May 2020
admin posted this 04 September 2019

Hello everyone, Update 1.0.0 stable of the free version is now live.

This is the free version which is does not contain the HUD builder, the Full version will be available soon...

Release notes

[ New ] Added option to run one windows startup.

[ New ] Added option to start recognition automatically.

[ New ] Added option to change voice recognition confidence level.

[ New ] Added Option to Enable/Disable grammar dictation for voice recognition.

[ New ] Added option to choose a profile as a default profile that will run automatically if automatic startup option is selected.

[ New ] All action should wait by default.

[ Fix ] Fixed a bug where assigning general setting for speak actions was throwing exception when user tries to save.

[ Fix ] Fixed Export/Import profiles.

[ Fix ] Fixed Export/Import sound effects.

[ Fix ] Fixed a bug where system was crashing when user tries to change sound effects.

[ Fix ] Fixed a bug where Deleting profile was crashing application.

[ Fix ] Fixed a bug where clicking start listening causes loading multiple grammars.

[ Fix ] Fixed a bug where Prefix and suffix of voice command was not working.

Known issues

No Known issues for this version!

Other notes

No Notes for this version!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
carrjord posted this 02 May 2020

Is there any chance we can get an update on the current status V3.0? and if not is it possible that you could provide a link to where we can download the profile for Elite Dangerous for V1.0.0 of HUDlizer?

I think this product is phonomonal and will gladly pay for it but its been radio silence from your team for a while now. Any information helps us, Thanks.

• Liked by
  • admin
admin posted this 02 May 2020

Hi carrjord, unfortinatlly V3 is taking long time because I'm working alone on this project, and I modifid nearly everything to fit with the HUD creation tool which will be released with V3. I'm sorry I can't create a full ED profile at the moment because I'm focusing on releasing V3 ASAP. Thanks for your support and understanding

Close